On Wed, 3 Dec 2014, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

They do.

Wow. We are never to old to learn. :-)  I'll have to take a closer look at
that functionality.

Regards,
  Graeme

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Quality
Technology Systems Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and
its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or
show them to anyone. If you receive the message in error, please immediately
delete it, destroy all copies of it and notify the sender. Internet email is
not a totally secure medium and therefore Quality Technology Systems Ltd does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. We have taken
steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are free from viruses.
However, we cannot accept any responsibility for any virus transmitted by us
and recommend that you subject any incoming email to your own virus checking
procedure. Registered in England No. 3208823