Oh god, that must have been tunnel vision. Yeah, that was the obvious next step. Thanks :-)

I compiled all the supplied examples and ran them, and they seem to print plausible results. The only hurdle is, that ld doesn't pick up libxml2.dylib on its own - for whatever reason.

I had to explicitly add {$linklib xml2} to the code to get it to link.
(Although in the code it explicitly references "'libxml2.'+sharedsuffix;" already, which should have the same result, imho.)

Can I easily install the libxml package into my installed fpc for the given target? (by using fppkg, fpmake, or whatever?)
Marco van de Voort <mailto:mar...@stack.nl>
21. Februar 2015 20:33

Copy libxml/src/* simply to your working dir and compile your demo ?