On Sun, 7 Jun 2015, Bee wrote:

The interesting part of this product is it tries to compile all the FPC RTL
into Javascript as well. Unlike Smart Pascal. So we don't just have Pascal to
Javascript
translator but also with all the useful RTL.

As far as I can see, this is not correct. The rtl units have been hand-crafted.
Many of them contain assembler code, and this is simply impossible to translate.

Btw, it seems that it targets only Windows platform. I failed when I tried to
compile it on Ubuntu Linux using FPC 2.6.4 Is there a way to compile it on
Linux,
Michael? Can you do that?

I have asked Florian to take a look at integrating it back in the compiler
(that is be.
I myself will take some ideas from it and see how far it gets me in the
external tool.
The var param support was bugging me, and they use an interesting technique for
it with closures.