leledumbo wrote
> You can't yet, the support is still in fphttpclient only for now.

Can i implement it just like in fpHttpClient and upload a patch ?

or in server-side it is more complicated or have different approach than
client-side ?

In fact i trying to write a more complete server that can listen http and
https(keeping user sessions)
and more functions but i´m not too experienced in web programing and
concepts.

Following this thread
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=25433.0
<http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=25433.0>  ,I could
write a server with a thread pool,
that improved performance a lot.

If someone interested i can share the code and contribute with some
functionality.
but i need someone to guide my steps. starting with https support.

My final target is a Multi-tenancy server for a SaaS provider.