On Thu, 24 Sep 2015, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

Hi,

I'm using the JSONRTTI unit to successfully save an object to a .json
file. But when loading that file back using TJSONDeStreamer I get a
conversion error due to the Date/Time format.

Here is the code to handle the TDateTime fields of my object - I store
them as ISO8601 date/time format.

 js := TJSONStreamer.Create(nil);
 try
   js.Options := [jsoDateTimeAsString];
   js.DateTimeFormat := 'yyyymmdd"T"hhnnss';
   j := js.ObjectToJSON(ASettings);

The problem is, the TJSONDeStreamer doesn't have the equivalent Options
property or DateTimeFormat property that TJSONStreamer has, so how is it
supposed to know how to handle Date/Time fields? No wonder it gives a
Conversion Error.

If I comment out my js.DateTimeFormat line above, then saving and

Any ideas?   I'm using FPC 2.6.4.

That's a bug (missing jsoDateTimeAsString in destreamer), please report it in the bugtracker.