On 10/12/2015 12:06 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On 2015-10-12 16:18, Sven Barth wrote:
Would be nice if you'd find it.

I found it, but the point is moot (just like my recent post about
Interface documentation bug). It's Blue Monday for me today. :-[
[...]
I got a bit confused regarding the StackOverflow post, and what the
original author in this thread meant. Sorry for the noise.

sounds like it is about time for beer-o'clock, eh? ;)