On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 5:34 PM, Michael Van Canneyt
<mich...@freepascal.org> wrote:

> !! OMG !! Maybe we just discovered a new form of multiple inheritance...
> Definite proof we should all use C++, or maybe it is time for C+++ !!

You have humor, very funny. [clap clap clap]

> Please...
>
> There is no golden rule which encapsulates (sic) all situations.

I agree with you.

> People should use their brain and choose a pattern or methodology
> judiciously, instead of wasting other people's time with stupid rants on
> blogs.

As I said before, I put some links just because they have examples to
simplify what I was saying.
If you would like, I can search some links "less stupid" for you. Some
people, more important and influent than me, should have written about
it too... maybe?

Now, please...
Tell us yours arguments. Explain why I'm wrong (and many others on the web).
Inheritance is good... why?
Inheritance is better than composition... why?
What problems we have using composition or inheritance? Which is
better or simpler to use?

If I'm wrong and you, using valid arguments, explain to me where are
my mistakes, I will thank you for teaching me some new for me. But if
you have only jokes please don't waste my time to read and answer you.

Best regards,
Marcos Douglas

PS: I don't want a fight. We owe a lot to you with your work in the FPC.
I respect you as a programmer, as FPC Team member, as professional.