On Sun, 6 Dec 2015, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

Hi,

The 3.1.1 fpdoc -h help has some confusing items. Can someone explain
them please:

--project=file    Use file as project file

The command-line can get very long.

Instead, you can write a project file with all options in it.

--write-project=file
                 Do not write documentation, create project file instead
--write-project=file
                 Write all command-line options to a project file

Hmmm. Seems like a double entry in the help. Please create a bugreport.

This is to create a start of a project file based on a known command-line.

You take the command-line you used to generate documentation, add
--write-project=file
and it will create a project file with the equivalent of the command-line
settings.

As of that moment, you can simply use --project=file instead.

Seems also I didn't document the project file. I will.