I tried it with XE6 since it said it should work with versions above XE4. Guess I was wrong. Will try it with XE3 which I also have.

Thanks.

On Sun 24/01/2016 13:23, Michael Ring wrote:
What version of Delphi do you use?

CrossFPC is compatible to only rather 'old' Versions, the documentation on main page says XE4.

I was subscribed to the Mailinglist but have not received a single mail for the last years so propably the mailinglist is dead.

Michael