En Thu, 17 Mar 2016 21:10:03 -0600, silvioprog <silviop...@gmail.com> escribió:

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 4:38 AM, Michael Van Canneyt <mich...@freepascal.org> wrote:
[...]
I have (hopefully) fixed this. rev. 33255.

The crash was fixed after upgrade my FPC. But it still generating five empty pages even applying the Jesus Reyes' patch. :-/

--Silvio Clécio

I took a look at the pdf file you posted on march 5. I think I know why your file looks so odd, all numeric values non-integers are written in the pdf file using COMMA :)

This is an extract of some stream on your file:

/F3 23 Tf
0 0 0 RG
BT
70,87 785,31 TD
(Basic Shapes) Tj
ET
1 0 0 RG
0,21 0,7 0,27 rg
1 J
3 w
85,04 615,23 113,39 56,69 re

An this is how it should look:

/F3 23 Tf
0 0 0 RG
BT
70.87 785.31 TD
(Basic Shapes) Tj
ET
1 0 0 RG
0.21 0.7 0.27 rg
1 J
3 w
85.04 615.23 113.39 56.69 re

so your locale is playing a role here, numeric conversions in the pdf library should be made locale agnostic.
try to change your decimalseparator to "." before and try again.

Jesus Reyes A.

--
Usando el cliente de correo de Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/