What are all the performance costs associated with subclassing TPersistent for
RTTI information? I want to use this in some classes but unfortunately the way
my code is written I need to basically make all my classes descend from
TPersistent, even classes that don’t need RTTI information.

I noticed in my project there is an extra .6 seconds of compile time when I
make the changes but are there any other performance costs to consider during
runt time or otherwise? I could deal with .6 seconds at compile even though 95%
of that is waste but runtime is another story.

Thanks.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph