I know it is a dangerous question that can easily turn into a  holly
war, flame or whatever. But here it is.

I have only used Lazarus or a general editor (usually Jedit, geany).
Time ago I checked a little MSEgui and, well, I didn't go for it.
In MSEgui I found fonts small and interface not very nice. Beside I
found it a little confusing. Later I found that it could be compiled to
make fonts bigger etc.

The honest reality is that I didn't devote much time to evaluate it.
That's the problem of frameworks: when you learn one you get a little
married with it, there are always complains and quirks, but before
divorce you want to be sure that where you are moving to is better that
what you have now. Unfortunately, getting the pros and cons requires
working with it some time.

The first pro of MSEgui is that it is light.
In fact, That is the main pro of any thing that is not lazarus. No just
because it's lighter but because lighter usually means less complex and
less bugs.

Cons. The most important. It looks like Lazarus has more developers, so
may be a better decision for the long term.
The second is the RAD. The immediate two directions updates, from GUI to
source and from source to GUI, is very handy.

Any body has experience in both (or another IDE for FPC) and has his two
cents?

By the way, has anybody managed to debug strings.text or any property
with a getter?

--
Saludos

Santi