On 2016-05-10 23:41, wkitt...@windstream.net wrote:
> On 05/10/2016 04:33 PM, Björn Lundin wrote:
>> I found the nice article "Programming the Microsoft Kinect in Pascal" by
>> Michaël Van Canneyt, in Blaise Pascal Magazine. (Nr 5 / 2013)
>>
>> However, I wonder if anyone have seen the sample code
>> somewhere published on the web ?
>> I do not get it all quite together as is,
>> and copy/paste from a 2 columns pdf is challenging to say the least.
>
> doesn't your pdf reader have an "export as text" option? that's what i
> use when i have to convert pdfs for some blind friends so they can enjoy
> them, too...

I did try pdftotext, but it made a mess the article
The two columns where merged into one, intertwined with each other.

My current reader, Adobe (win 7), does not have an export to text
option. It does have a export to word/excel/rtf/ppt option,
but only if you have a paid account at adobe.

However, I'm not quite sure I'll get the sample correct,
even if I do manage copy/paste.

But if it not available, then it isn't...

--
Björn