Any Suggestions for a microsecond delay?  I had a scheme in my old dos program
where I would run a massive loop at the beginning of my program and time it
with DOS 55mS ticks, then do the math and figure out how many times I needed to
loop for a given delay.. worked great on DOS with nothing else using the
processor, but completely invalid for windows.  I see delay() and sleep() but
they are both only good down to 1mS and I would like to go down to 1uS.  Any
suggestions on how to do this on windows with a console application?