On 2016-12-01 12:54, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> I think BobJ means... having instructions on how to enable SAK in ideU.
> Say a README.txt file telling you exactly what to do, once ideU started
> up for the first time.

Alternatively, could you not add a new command line parameter that
toggles SAK from then onwards. So the first time you run ideU with say
'ideu -sak'; then SAK is instantly activated. Any further running of
ideU doesn't require the -sak parameter because it is already activated.

If you do the above, that would make it much easier than the 7 steps I
listed before. I would also document the new parameter in a README file
for assistive users to easily find that information.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/