On Wed, December 14, 2016 12:35 am, I previously wrote:
> But I don't know enough about fps generics to know if stuff needs to be
> forced into a class, as I have to start using generics and testing it out
> to really know.

Sorry, FPS --> FPC. My MacOs laptop that I'm on, testing it out, keeps
automatically spell checking stuff... and made fps become fps

So if in my last emails you wondered what I mean by "fps generics" or
"fps" which unfortunately came up several times... It's "FPC" that I
meant..

Have to figure out how to turn off macOS spell check...

Me a Mac newbie, and, you can tell that.