I've just come across http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=18998.0 which was asking about a dialog(ue) editor for Turbo/Free Vision. The links it cites are dead, but the author's page is still available at http://web.archive.org/web/20151002202724/http://home.comcast.net/%7EJamesMClark5/Pascal/index.htm and the content of DIALEDIT3b.zip appears to be intact.

The author's page says that it's now GPL3. Does anybody know whether there's a permanent repository for this anywhere, since we probably don't want it to vanish utterly?

I'm not volunteering to do anything with this myself since I have rather a lot of problems right now. I only investigated because I was trying to salvage an antique Visual Basic for DOS manual which had been water-damaged.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk