At least not from me, I felt already ripped off by Embarcadero by not delivering on their promise to bring Linux last summer (Fortunately I did not renew my Pro-Subscription). Seeing that they wanted to do a 2nd rip off by only giving it to Enterprise customers reassured me that that decision was a good one.

So for me Freepascal is the master, not only on x86_64 linux but also on armhf-linux, arm embedded, wonder how long it takes Embarcadero to make their product available on arm-linux.....

So guys, pleae keep up your phantastic work, and goodby Delphi, we have been together since the good old Turbo-Pascal times, but you have changed into a money sucking beast, it breaks my heart but I am gone.....

Michael