I thought I remember some simpleipc examples in the documentation a while ago (years ago)..

Can't seem to find them in the current docs.

Were they moved elsewhere or did I miss finding them?

For what I need I will probably not be using any lazarus components, but rather ipc without LCL involved. There are indeed lazarus examples kicking around.

The fpc documentation has:

[Overview][Resource strings][Constants][Types][Classes][Variables][Index]

Maybe an [Examples] would be a handy link, but some examples are hidden away in specific pages. Could index all the examples I suppose, with fpdoc tool, but not sure if that would be useful to people. Or there could already be an examples feature in the docs that I don't know about.