On Thu, 11 May 2017, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

On 11/05/17 08:30, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 1:19 AM, Jon Foster<jon-li...@jfpossibilities.com>
wrote:> Yeah. The wiki is cluttered with inaccurate and abandoned information for> Android development. It needs a serious scrubbing. And access to needed> sources is somewhat hidden. I've combed it for a few years, now, to try and> deduce what's real and what's not. I'm not even sure where I got the bits of> source I'm using now. I've just been clinging to it like a shipwreck> survivor clinging to flotsam.
I don't think the wiki page I posted is inaccurate, all the stuffthere is
valid AFAIK, but it is simply very incomplete. A lot moreshould be written, and also note that there are 2 different ways:
1> Via NDK combining native Pascal + Java2> Via JVM compiler
The wiki I posted is only for approach 1, even a link to a fullcompilable
example is posted there (thought it is for OpenGL). I neverused approach 2 and dont plan on using it.

Thanks for that, I admit that I found what was on the wiki confusing: it's never clear what's obsolete and what's merely incomplete.

So I think that what you're saying is that both approaches are still viable, but you favour the first.

I favour the second. I've been using it actively.