From: fpc-pascal [mailto:fpc-pascal-boun...@lists.freepascal.org] On Behalf Of
James Richters
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 1:29 PM
To: 'FPC-Pascal users discussions' <fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org>
Subject: Re: [fpc-pascal] FPC Graphics options?

I have done the "download snapshot" but I just don't know what to do with it
now to properly integrate it into my compiler.

Here is what I have tried to do.
First I moved everything from J:\Programming\FPC 3.0.2\units\i386-win32\graph
to a temporary location so it wouldn't find the old versions of ptcgraph and
ptccrt Now when I try to compile my program, I get unit ptcgraph not found...
which is what I want because I want to be sure not to get the old version Then
I copied the entire snapshot to into J:\Programming\FPC
3.0.2\units\i386-win32\ptcpas Now when I try to compile my program, I still get
unit ptcgraph not found.
I added J:\Programming\FPC 3.0.2\units\$fpctarget\ptcpas\* to the directories
Now I got an error that it could not find graphh.inc So I copied all the .inc
files from J:\Programming\FPC 3.0.2\units\i386-win32\graph\inc to
J:\Programming\FPC 3.0.2\units\i386-win32\graph because I have no idea how else
to make it find them.
Now I can can compile successfully and run my program, but it has the same
issues.
But I notice the modified file win32kbd.inc is never used.   I have even
removed it temporarily and I can still compile successfully.      I did a
search for win32kbd and I find win32kbdd.inc but not win32kbd.inc

That is where I am at.  I think If I could correctly apply win32kbd.inc it may
work

James