On 06/21/2017 10:27 PM, James Richters wrote:
I was trying to find putimage to see how it worked...  and I came across some
notes about it in graph.inc as follows:
{ For significant speed improvements , is is recommended }
{ that these routines be hooked (otherwise the default,  }
{ slower routines will be used) :                        }
..
{   PutImage()                                           }
..

what does 'these routines be hooked'  mean?  Is that something I should be
doing in my program or something that is already done internally with ptcgraph?
Something to be done in the ptcgraph sources, so that putimage becomes faster.

Nikolay