On 2017-07-06 17:52, Marco van de Voort wrote:
''' already has meaning, you'll see that

The 3 quotes were simply an idea. You correctly identified that it is already used is some special cases, so then simply replace it with some other unique syntax that is not used yet. As Z505 mentioned, even the back-tick symbol should be a good option, and not used by Object Pascal syntax yet. For simpler typing, seeing as not all keyboard layouts seem to have the back-tick readily available, maybe the quote-quote could be used - as far as I know Object Pascal doesn't use that yet. But if I had to choose between the two, I would opt for the back-tick as it is more clearly distinguishable.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/