On 2017-08-16 14:48, Gabor Boros wrote:
SL2.QuoteChar:=#0; solved my problem. But strange if the TStringList
think from a starting " the string is quoted. For example if data.cvs
contains "abc|89|0 I got the next result with my example program
(without QuoteChar trick): 0 * abc|89|0

Try using tiOPF's tiUtils.pas unit. More specifically the tiNumToken() and tiToken() functions. No quatechar tricks and such are needed. These function can also be used independently without needing anything else from the tiOPF framework.

 https://github.com/graemeg/tiopf/blob/tiopf2/Core/tiUtils.pas#L783..L837

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/