> On Sep 2, 2017, at 3:27 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys <mailingli...@geldenhuys.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> Please search the internet about Interfaces and probably Design Patterns too.
> Have ever heard the phrase: "Code to an Interface, not an Implementation".
>
> Interfaces are so much more than simply "adding methods to a class".

I understand interfaces just fine but I don’t understand why you want a class
to appear as if it implements an interface but then having to call methods on a
2nd class. It separates the code (which is nice) but then gives you an annoying
extra step of typing hook.XXX for every method. It just feels broken and not
complete as a feature.

Furthermore if you know that a class implements an interface but you need to
call another variable (like hook) then how do you know the name of the
variable??? I use interfaces often but that would break them for me in most
cases.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph