On Tue, 5 Dec 2017, Victor Campillo wrote:

No, but I plan to make pas2js generally available this weekend.

Michael.

Hi Michael,

I am very interested in pas2js, right now I am trying to choose which tool use for web development for a project in which the web server was made with FPC, and it would be marvelous if I just could use FPC for the entire project.

A few months ago you provided on this list the link below with a preview of pas2js, but is no longer available and since I have these week a few spare time I would like to test the capabilities of pas2js, if the release is going to take some time yet, would you be so kind to make the preview available again to take a look at what can be done with pas2js?

https://www.freepascal.org/~michael/pas2js-demo-0.8.28.zip <https://www.freepascal.org/%7Emichael/pas2js-demo-0.8.28.zip>

Here is the latest version (from today).

http://www.freepascal.org/~michael/pas2js/pas2js-demo-0.8.37.zip

Many bugfixes when compared to the last version, mainly bugfixes in the
compiler and TDataset (Read/Write with update to webserver if need be).

I had hoped to make the sources available this weekend, but I found myself
with not enough time :/ It will be somewhere later this week.

Meanwhile the first beta versions of a commercial widget set are available.
The first public demo has been given 23 november.
The widget set will work in Delphi and in Lazarus.