AFAIK you need to submit a ".patch" file with your changes against the most
recent trunk revision to the bugtracker (with the category set to "patch",
obviously.) I doubt it'll get considered seriously or looked at at all
otherwise. For what it's worth, I did do a checkout of your branch and then
a merge to get everything fully up to date, and when I went to do a
full-tree build (compiler, RTL, everything) it raised a nonsensical error
in the FCL-XML package in the "dom-html.pp" file, complaining that a call
to GetItem for one of the list classes there didn't have enough parameters
(which is not true.)

That function was being read from through a property, so it seems like you
may possibly have broken something somewhere.