On Mon, 1 Jul 2019, Sven Barth via fpc-pascal wrote:

Am 01.07.2019 um 23:18 schrieb Michael Van Canneyt:

By the way: is it correct that the sqldbrestdataset currently does not support editing/inserting/deleting entries? Do you plan to change this?

Ehm, no, of course it is supposed to support that. It would not be much good if it didn't :-)

Do you get errors ?
No. If I use the JSONClient example, list the Users resources, then edit an entry and commit all looks fine so far. However if I then use Get Resource Data again the original data will be restored (also a look into the database showed no change). Same when I add a new entry (btw: is it normal that all rows in the grid appear to be empty after pressing the Insert button and if I enter new data the other rows appear to have that data as well?) or delete one.

As far as I know, the JSON client does not apply updates to the server ?
Neither does the bufdataset client. That simply has not been coded.

I test all GET/PUT/POST/DELETE with curl or wget.
and with some pas2js & TMS Web Core clients, with those I know that the
updates are coded.