Maybe I am going down the wrong path trying to get test_arduino_with_bmp280.pas
to work with my device...  I think I am confusing easyusb with easyhid which is
what is used to communicate with the device in the python code I am trying to
use.  It looks like easyusb is to send firmware to a specific usb device that
has no rom in it... and that's not exactly what I'm trying to do...

I'm trying to figure out how to open the device and read data and write data to
this device.  Is there an example of how to do that with pas-libusb?

Sorry I am so confused by all this.  I feel like I'm almost to where I will
understand things again but I'm just missing something.

James