Le 11/08/2019 à 11:43, Mgr. Janusz Chmiel a écrit :
Thank you very much for yours patience. The reason why I want to use my own little Internet radio player is The fact, that GUI is simple, many other radio apps are full of functions and of many buttons. I want to simple pause, play or stop.
I were wondering if a Raspberry Pi could be useful for you. Sure, the hardware part would be more difficult for you, and you may need an external battery, but it's easier to program than Android. Freepascal and Lazarus  can run  directly on it. I think that you can even make buttons with a single wire, it's called something like capacitive sensor. I made an electronic bagpipe with an arduino with split pins (attaches parisiennes) as keys. Each split pin is connected to the arduino through a single wire. when you touch the split pin, it changes its capacitance, and this can be detected by program.