Op 11-08-19 om 12:28 schreef Michael Van Canneyt:

What additions are you talking about ? Can we incorporate it ? Improvements are always welcome.

Maybe the ability to handle read- or write-only properties. And a flag to allow that properties which are not available in the JSON, are simply skipped. (Not by using the allow-errors flag)

Note that the SQLDB rest bridge has dataset result streaming in various formats.
It's somewhat similar to your goal, but is limited to datasets.

Does remind me. It should also be able to stream datasets to something else. And offcourse to stream objects to a dataset.

Another thing, can you help me setting up some kind of git-repository on the FPC-infrastructure? Or don't you have any plans in that direction?

Regards,

Joost.