El 16/08/2019 a las 20:45, James Richters escribió:
Jose,

Can you tell me which relays work with your project at:
https://github.com/JoshyFun/VUSBRelayPascal  ?

"spam" sent by private.

I have inputs from my device working but not outputs, I think it would be
helpful for me to learn how to output to anything as a stepping stone... and
actually USB relays sound like fun.

Hello,

In the case of USB relays you must invoke a "GetReport" with ReportID = 0 and you get a bitmasked state in 8 bytes of data. To activate and deactivate the code invoke a "SetReport" in the same way.

Without a proper API description it could be really hard to implement you hardware :-(