Oh, for some reason I wasn't thinking I was replacing mydevice.pas with
snapi.pas...   Ok.. so if
I understand this correctly,  make the changes necessary in snapi.pas to use
libusboop.pas instead of the old usb.pas, and then use TSNAPIDevice.Create to
create a TLIBUSBPseudoHIDInterface to my device? ... and that will allow me a
more generic method to access the device?

James