Hello.

I have a strange result while compiling fpc from
https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/branches/fixes_3_2/.

Here, on Linux Debian 10.1 multi-arch (64 bit + 32 bit), when I do
compilation with that script:
------------------
#!/bin/sh

cd fixes_3_2

TARGET_VER=3.2.0
TARGET=x86_64-linux
COMPILER=/usr/lib/fpc/3.0.4/ppcx64

make clean
make all FPC=$COMPILER OPT="-Fl/usr/local/lib"
make install INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/lib/fpc/$TARGET_VER
------------------------

The script first clean everything and do the compilation of fpc with ppcx64
and all seems ok.
But, when the compilation is ok and a "new" ppcx64 is created, I dont know
why, the process continue, remove all was already done, recompile all using
ppc386 (fpc 32 bit) and finally only install new fpc 32 bit (ppc386).

The good news is that new installation of fpc.3.2. and ppc386 is working
perfectly.

How to do to have the fpc 64 bit (ppcx64), why is it deleted using the above
script?

I did try using this: make all FPC=$COMPILER CPU_TARGET=x86_64
OPT="-Fl/usr/local/lib"
But, the same, the result is a fpc 32 bit (no 64 bit).

What is wrong?

Thanks.

Fre;D

-----