On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 8:04 PM Ryan Joseph <generic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Updated from svn just now (r43157) and tried to build but I get this
> error. Pasted below is the source from itolitlsreader.pas and it appears
> it’s totally mangled. Are other users seeing this also or did my SVN break
> something?
>
> itolitlsreader.pas(385,24) Error: Identifier not found "Sta"
> itolitlsreader.pas(385,48) Fatal: Syntax error, ";" expected but
> "identifier UNKNOWN1" found
> Fatal: Compilation aborted
>
>   while ChunkIndex <> -1 do
>   begin
>     Chunk.Position:=0;
>     fStream.Position:= Sta                     unknown1       : dword; //
> always -1
>                         nrblock        : dword; // Number of blocks
>                         treedepth      : word;  // The depth of the tree
> of blocks (1 if no index blocks, 2 one level of index blocks, ...)
>                         nrkeywords     : dword; // number of keywords in
> the file.
>                         codepage       : dword; // Windows code page
> identifier (usually 1252 - Windows 3.1 US (ANSI))
>                         lcid           : dword; // LCID from the HHP file.
>                         ischm          : dword; // 0 if this a BTREE and
> is part of a CHW file, 1 if it is a BTree and is part of a CHI or CHM file
>                         unknown2       : dword; // Unknown. Almost always
> 10031. Also 66631 (accessib.chm, ieeula.chm, iesupp.chm, iexplore.chm,
> msoe.chm, mstask.chm, ratings.chm, wab.chm).
>                         unknown3       : dword; // unknown 0
>                         unknown4       : dword; // unknown 0
>                         unknown5       : dword; // unknown 0
>                       end;
>   PBTreeBlockHeader = ^TBtreeBlockHeader;
>   TBtreeBlockHeader = packed record
>                         Length             : word;  // Length of free
> space at the end of the block.
>                         NumberOfEntries    : word;  // Number of entries
> in the block.
>                         IndexOfPrevBlock   : dword; // Index of the
> previous block. -1 if this is the first listing block.
>                         IndexOfNextBlock   : dword; // Index of the next
> block. -1 if this is the last listing block.
>                       end;

My guess is you have a corrupted file. According to the SVN info that file
was last changed in 2013.  Viewing the file via the online viewer shows
nothing peculiar around line 385:
https://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/packages/chm/src/itolitlsreader.pas?view=markup#l385.
I have also updated via svn (r43158) and that came through good.  It is
busy building but no problems so far.