On Sun, 13 Oct 2019, Ryan Joseph wrote:

On Oct 13, 2019, at 12:30 PM, Michael Van Canneyt <mich...@freepascal.org>
wrote:

Ahah...

That needs to be tested then. This seems to be a bug. Can you please create
a bug with a compilable example ?

- Please test the operator because I don’t think the parser understands it.

OK, that's strange, because I can see the code for handling operators, and
operators are definitely parsed, the RTL/FCL are riddled with operators...

Then this needs to be tested and possibly fixed too. Please report this also as
a bug with a testcase, so I don't forget.

I'll try to fix them ASAP.

I’m out of time today but I’m make some examples later. Where do you want me to post
them? Sorry I don’t get "sed s/bug/bugreport/“.

Please post them in the bugtracker, one issue per problem.

heres’ the list:

1) allow omission of extension for $include macro
2) record class operators
3) record sections in records nested in routines

so I expect 3 issues :-) I don't know if you can assign them to someone as
reporter, but if you can you can assign them to me (Michael Van Canneyt)

As for "sed":

sed s/bug/bugreport/ : sed is the Stream EDitor command-line tool. the expression s/bug/bugreport/ substitutes the first occurrence of 'bug' with 'bugreport'

I wrote 'bug' when I meant 'bugreport'