> On Nov 18, 2019, at 1:15 PM, Michael Van Canneyt <mich...@freepascal.org>
> wrote:
>
> As with all things FPC, the sources are available:
>
> svn co https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/html/docsearch docsearch
>
> Feel free to suggest improvements. It should be easy enough to add a first
> element that contains an exact match on one or more identifiers by looking
> for a file with the correct name, given an initial directory.

Where are the doc pages generated from? For example
https://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/classes/tstrings.html has a nice
header "Class to manage arrays or collections of strings" and also at the
top-right: Reference for unit "classes". There is even a "Description" section
which is pretty good to know.

Can you not get those back from the search results? Sorry if it's obvious but I
don't know how you did the search.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph