I have to integrate in an existing java product a custom functionality.
This product has a plugin system where you implement some classes, (implementing predefined interfaces) and override the methods of the such classes/interfaces.

It also provides some api classes you can call back into and it uses java swing for the UI.

Would it be possible to use the fpc jvm to implement plugins for this system? (i.e. is it easy enough to implement derived classes and call into the java api)? Or I should better learn java (ouch)?

I know I've not been very specific, but I'm just starting to learn about this system.

Bye
--
Luca