On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 8:03 AM Sven Barth via fpc-pascal
<fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

> Not in the makefile.fpc,

That is unfortunate.

> but fpcmake allows you to pass a list of supported targets (usually -Tall is
> used to allow all targets), but you'd need to pick each one. This does mean
> however that everyone that wants to try a target that's not supported has to
> generate the makefile (I don't know if Lazarus only has the one compared to
> FPC).
> For example officially Lazarus doesn't support powerpc-darwin anymore, but
> one could probably still use it there with some fixes (I should really test
> that...)

I would at least want to weed out targets we definitively do not
support like embedded platforms and DOS.
But in the end that's up to the Lazarus devs.
I just wanted to know how that could be done.

Thanks @all for the info.

--
Bart