On Tue, 7 Jul 2020, Sven Barth via fpc-pascal wrote:

Am 06.07.2020 um 23:31 schrieb Alexey Tor. via fpc-pascal:

https://lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.io/docs/fcl/process/tprocess.currentdirectory.html

CurrentDirectory specifies the working directory of the newly started process.Changing this property after the process was started has no effect.

I added 'initial' to working directory.

need more info there! a) what happens when the process, eg Bash file, changes its working dir (via "cd") many times and I read CurrentDirectory eg during OnReadData (ASyncProcess)? do I get changed cur-dir, or initial dir? b) do i get changed dir on all OSes? c) if Bash file runs child bash file which changes cur-dir, do i get changed dir?

No, because it is the *initial* directory only.

I changed the docs, no need to submit a report.