On 2020-07-03 18:44, Sven Barth via fpc-pascal wrote:
Can it be that you replied to the wrong
message? ;) (see below)

I suspect that it was an automated reply (out-of-office message). :/ Ceterum censeo automated replies delenda sunt. ;-) Let's take it as an opportunity to remind everybody that if (s)he needs to set up such a reply for the holiday period (on mailboxes subscribed to one of FPC lists), the lists should be added to the exceptions for not receiving such replies - any decent mail server should allow such setting.

Btw, if somebody knows an e-mail header allowing to distinguish such replies from regular e-mails, contact me privately.

Thanks

Tomas
(one of FPC lists moderators)