Il 20/08/2020 17:10, Darius Blaszyk via fpc-pascal ha scritto:

To my delight I found out that FPC actually provides quite a few archive handling libraries out of the box. Thanks to all that have contributed to that! So far I found:

* tar
* tar.gz
* zip

Are there any other formats out there that I could use like out of the box?

I have taken the naked LZH (LH5) by Okumura-Yoshizaki from the SWAG and I added his historical format archive around it, though in a minimal form.
You can find it at the link

http://digilander.libero.it/oldpumpkin

in the entry "Lempel-(Ziv)-Huffman arc".
The executable herein is in Dos32 but it compiles even for Windows.