Hi,
Thanks for the suggestion I will try that array.

Why I did it like that : I thought it an easy and fast way to enhance my project. I added the same value to rrd, the same way, i.e. a ExecuteProcess with a bunch of parameters. There it works, but no double quotes needed.

LAter I will try your wrapper.