On 3/01/21 3:31 am, Michael Van Canneyt via fpc-pascal wrote:

Hello !

I didn't make it quite in time for the new year, but still:

The fpdoc engine (what is used to document the FPC & Lazarus units) is now
capable of outputting the documentation in markdown.

This can be used as input for mkdocs or another engine such as sphinx.
As a first engine, I tackled mkdocs.

Great work! Thought I recognised some of these themes, then saw readthedocs in
the list of themes.

Now we can start a long bitter bikeshedding thread about which theme to use for
the official docs ;-)

[snipped]

I've been looking at allowing markdown for the description files (they would
be less verbose then), but there seems to be no decent markdown parser
available for pascal. If somone cares to contribute one...

I remember needing something like  Markdown about a year or two ago, but gave
up after reading the spec and seeing how vague and hand-wavey it was. I ended
up going with a custom format instead. Not much help to you, I'm afraid.