Am 18.03.2021 um 14:24 schrieb Michael Van Canneyt via fpc-pascal:

On Thu, 18 Mar 2021, Andreas Frieß via fpc-pascal wrote:

The expected layout is in the demo.

'Expected layout' for me is a PDF, screenshot image of some finished
document, showing what you want to see printed.

I have data inside of ObjectsList=OL (here in the demo two) and i want
to report one OL by one. This should be done continuos and each OL have
their own layout. There is no master-detail. After one OL is finished
the next should be processed and appended, if the one page is finished,
it should continued on the next page. This works for lReportOLData1 ok,
but lReportOLData2 is never used/seen/reported.

In that case, you must put lReportOLData2 on a separate design page.

So:
* Add a design page (page 1) to the report.
* Do what you need with lReportOLData1 on this page.
* Add a second design page (page 2) to the report
* Do what you need with lReportOLData2 on this page.

That should be it.

Michael.

It is a joke, every ReportData need a new page.

I have tested it yet in the FPReportdesigner with a new project. I can
add two ReportDatasources on a new report (eg. csv) and add to a report
two Databands and connect every Databand with a datasource. If i press
preview, i see the first data shown and the second is missing.

I thinks this is a issue in fpreport not to handle this correct. With
LazReport i have done this without a problem.

Andreas

There