Hi,

Στις 3/4/2021 8:49 μ.μ., ο/η Joost van der Sluis via fpc-pascal έγραψε:
Hi all,

During some spare free time I've ported parts of the Arduino AVR library to Free Pascal. So now it is possible to use things like 'DigitalWrite' and 'Delay'.

More info here: https://lazarussupport.com/introducing-pasduino-the-pascal-avr-arduino-library/

The library itself is at: https://gitlab.freepascal.org/Joost/pasduino

< snip >

Nice !

  BTW, IMHO, porting Arduino wiring code is not the way to go. Their libraries are written with an ease of use philosophy and they try to optimize them with the use of a lot of linker and preprocessor trickery, which are not easy to port.

  IMHO, if you want to use library or framework I'll recommend to take a look to Michael Ring's Microcontroller Board Framework MBF ( https://github.com/michael-ring/mbf ). I think that has support for AVR.

  One question off topic, can anyone register and use the gitlab scm server ( gitlab.freepascal.org ) ? Is it open for Free Pascal / Lazarus projects ?

regards,

--

Dimitrios chr. Ioannidis