On 2021-04-06 12:29, James Richters via fpc-pascal wrote:
Does FPC include any tools to display a directory tree, similar to the way files and folders are normally displayed, but I want to make my own custom
entries.  Have the branches expand and collapse etc..
It doesn't have to be graphical, it can be text based.
Or Am I going to be better off going graphical with Lazarus for something
like this?

Lazarus shall be a more appropriate choice for a graphical output. If talking about text output, FPC package FV (FreeVision) contains an object TDirListBox which allows traversing the directory tree, but it doesn't provide a generic feature of collapsing / expanding (you can expand just one directory).

Tomas