14.05.2021, 12:22, "Michael Van Canneyt" <mich...@freepascal.org>:

On Fri, 14 May 2021, Luis Henrique via fpc-pascal wrote:

 Does Anyone known how to set TMySQLConnectionXX SkipVersionCheck property from TSQLConnector?

 It validates the client version against the server version, which is problematic, as some client libraries are backward compatible and others don't even match any version of the server
 like(https://downloads.mysql.com/archives/c-c/) which reports the client version as 6. x.

 My project must support different database vendors/servers so i cannot use TMySQLConnectionXX directly.

It currently cannot be done from the TSQLConnector. Although we can probably fix that
by allowing to set this property using the parameters. I will add that.

Michael.

Thanks Michael.

For now i have "solved" the problem in an hacky way.

type
      THackSQLConnector = class(TSQLConnector)
      public
        property Proxy;
      end;

if THackSQLConnector(fConn).Proxy is TConnectionName then
 TConnectionName(THackSQLConnector(fConn).Proxy).SkipLibraryVersionCheck:= True;

--
Luis Lima