I would be helpful if you could meld this work into other Pascal-based efforts,
such as the Castle Game Engine. I don't know the details of CGE but if it could
use more of this type of functionality, why not make your work even more useful
by connecting up with CGE?

Doug C.

---- On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 18:18:13 -0400 Anthony Walter via fpc-pascal
<fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org> wrote ----

I've been working on writing Pascal bindings a friendly object orient interface
to a few open source projects. I have put together Chipmunk2D, NanoVG, MiniMP3,
and SDL2 for rendering nice real time platform independent programs where fast
logic can be easily controlled with physics or fast graphics can easily be
rendered.

If you are interested in hearing more, I've put up a quick and dirty video of
one of my test scene that precisely detects points of contact and the forces
behind them at the page below.

https://www.getlazarus.org/videos/physics/collisions/

Source code for the test scene is included on that page. If you want to help, I
need to bounce ideas off people as well as test on Raspberry Pi, Mac, and
Windows. Message me and maybe we can try to meet on a Discord channel.