On 3/12/22 15:54, James Richters via fpc-pascal wrote:

Is there some way I can set the location of the pctgraph window before it is created so it just pops up where I want it to be?I’m using Windows 10.

I’ve been re-locating it with SetWindowPos() which is ok if the window is going to be open for a while, but now I am trying to make a little program to display things and relocating the window is quite distracting.

It would also be nice to create the window without the title bar.

Currently, there's no way to do that. I'm planning to make it possible to change the title, without reopening the window, but I haven't thought about creating a window without a title, or moving it to a specific location. Btw, if the windows doesn't have a title, how can the user move it? Or do you want to move it manually, or just make it stay at a fixed location. These things are possible, but may be hard to do in a multi-platform way, e.g. in Linux, different window managers and desktop environments might ignore the location and place the window somewhere else. There are some crazy non-windows-like WMs there, like i3wm :)

Nikolay

James